About the job Sr Test Automation Engineer (Software)
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer you will be an integral member of
the software development team, testing premier advancements to our
products. This position is expected to analyze, requirements for
our client suite of products to design and develop automation scripts
and to validate functionality, and mentor other test automation engineers.
- 5+ years of experience automating tests
- Experience Automating Web Applications using Selenium WebDriver, testing including REST API and SOAP Postman, XML/SOAP, SoapUI, etc.
- OOPS using C# or Java, .NET, MVC Visual Studio, GIT, Octopus
- Experience using SQL for test setup and validation
- Excellent communication, problem-solving aptitude and demonstrates group presentation skills
- Strategic, analytical, and innovative thinking to address all aspects of custom software testing along with being adaptable to competing demands and being accountable
- Deep Understanding of Testing lifecycle, Test Design methodologies, Test Execution, and Defect Tracking and experience using defect management tools like Rally, Jira, ALM, etc.
- Risk Management for sprint commitments and delivery
- Strategic, analytical, and innovative thinking to address custom software testing for functionality, different browsers, platforms, scalability, performance, and security
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages challenging demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Familiarity and Experience with Behavior Driven Development Concepts.
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban), API Testing, Financial Industry experience.
- Java/Cucumber or C#/SpecFlow (Knowledge / Experience).
- Experience with using a CI/CD pipeline