Job Openings Data Operations Executive
About the job Data Operations Executive
Break into the data industry as Nugits next Data Operations Executive.
Headquartered in Singapore, Nugit is searching for a Data Operations Executive to join our growing Customer Success team.
In this role, youll provide a helping hand to our clients to visualize and tell stories with their data on Nugits proprietary platform. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with all departments, from Marketing and Sales to Product and Engineering.
This role is right for you if:
- have recently graduated from/studying for a business, analytics, statistics, or math degree, or have a minimum of 6 months of experience working in marketing/ad tech
- passionate about data and interested in building technical skills
- find creative problem solving fulfilling & challenging
- want to break into the data industry by learning the ins and outs of data cleaning and harmonization;
- want to help build & shape innovative software that challenges legacy analytics solutions such as dashboards and BI Tools;
- want to work with a wide range of different clients from enterprises, brands, tech companies, and agencies;
- want a pathway to Account Management at a tech company;
- are searching for a company culture that encourages and fosters learning and collaboration;
- want to work with some incredible people who are leaders in their field
- are self-starters & eager to learn
- thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment
What youll be doing:
- Assist customers in effectively resolving issues through email, chat, and multiple channels
- Diagnose and troubleshoot data issues alongside product and engineering teams, working alongside them to come up with creative solutions to solve client needs
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to help clients solve their data worries and introduce to them new ways to gain insights from data
- Support the data quality and product experience of Nugit through the review, analysis, and processing of large quantities of data provided by our clients.
- Assist in troubleshooting customer needs together with our Customer Support Executives
- Ensure data quality of Excel files received to allow a smooth upload onto Nugit.
- Generate customized data stories for Nugit users, allowing them to easily digest data and view actionable insights.
- Test new features and updates, and provide feedback to the Product and Engineering Teams using Nugit and 3rd Party tools.
- Support key accounts during their initial onboarding with Nugit.
- Clear, professional, and informative communication style
- Familiarity with Excel formulas such as Vlookup etc.
- Exposure/knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or any other digital/analytics platforms