About the job Sr. Product Manager (Remote)
$130,000 - $160,000 Annually + Equity
If you are a Sr Product Manager with strong B2C experience, please read on
We are a HealthTech startup with a mission to help anyone discover and reach their health potential. The Nutrisense mobile app leverages continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) with access to virtual support from best-in-class nutritionists so that everyone, not just individuals with diabetes, can learn about their unique food responses, understand their metabolism, and reach health goals that lead to an optimized life.
Our customers range from the ultra-healthy trying to take their lives to new levels to individuals with diabetes. Our platform focuses on bringing individualized, real-time data about your metabolic health to the palm of your hand.
We are seeking a highly skilled and innovative Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and leading end-to-end development of core member experiences that help all our members reach their wellness goals. You will be a key driver of successful member and business outcomes by leading your teammates across the company to deliver the right features with exceptional quality.
If you are interested in joining a mission-driven startup that is disrupting the health industry and cares about creating a dynamic environment for its employees, apply today.
- Make critical decisions based on data-driven analysis, market research, and customer feedback to enhance our product offerings and user experience.
- Establish key metrics to predict the potential and measure the success of products pre- and post-launch.
- Work closely with design, engineering, operations and marketing to ensure seamless coordination and execution throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Identify potential risks and challenges related to your product development initiatives and work proactively to mitigate them.
- Provide clear and concise communication to both technical and non-technical teams, ensuring a shared understanding of product goals and priorities.
- Take part in developing a comprehensive product roadmap that balances short-term needs and long-term vision, considering market trends, customer needs, and technological advancements.
- Lead by example and foster a culture of innovation and collaboration among your fellow product managers and teammates across the company.
- Proven track record of at least 3-5 years in product management.
- Experience in direct-to-consumer wellness, fitness, or health products. Work on products with physical and digital experiences is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in developing and launching successful products in dynamic and competitive markets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with various teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrable technical acumen; must be able to participate in technical discussions and help make engineering-related decisions.
- Deep understanding of agile development methodologies and product management best practices. (Experience with the Shape Up process is a plus).
- Innovative mindset with a passion for staying ahead of industry trends and advancements.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in fields related to human biology, behavioral science, or similar is a plus.
Total Compensation Package For This Role Includes:
- Competitive Compensation - Your Choice of Competitive Base Salary + Equity Options
- 100% Remote Environment
- Excellent Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible PTO
- Work From Home Reimbursement
- Health & Fitness Reimbursement
- Nutrisense Discounts
- And Much Much More!
Join our passionate and dynamic team as the Sr Product Manager and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our products by delivering exceptional user experiences that drive customer satisfaction and business success. If you have a passion for product management, apply today!
Nutrisense has an organization-wide commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to create a work environment where everyone has a sense of belonging. Individuals from historically underrepresented or underserved communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
We benchmark total compensation to industry standards, taking into account candidate's experience, skill, and geographical location.