About the job Creative Strategist (Remote)
If you are a Creative Strategist with strong B2C experience, please read on...
We are a HealthTech startup with a mission to help anyone discover and reach their health potential. The Nutrisense mobile app leverages continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) with access to virtual support from best-in-class nutritionists so that everyone, not just individuals with diabetes, can learn about their unique food responses, understand their metabolism, and reach health goals that lead to an optimized life.
Our customers range from the ultra-healthy trying to take their lives to new levels to individuals with diabetes trying to manage their disease. Our platform focuses on bringing individualized, real-time data about your metabolic health to the palm of your hand.
We are seeking a data-driven and innovative Creative Strategist to join our dynamic team. As the Creative Strategist, you will be responsible for generating new ideas, brainstorming campaigns, and coming up with innovative approaches to solve marketing challenges. Bridging the gap between the "what" and the "how" by aligning creative concepts with brand objectives, target audiences, and budget constraints. Collaborating with various teams and analyzing campaign performance, tracking key metrics, and using insights to refine and optimize creative approaches.
In This Role You Will:
- Help the Paid Media team lead creative strategy
- Own the relationship with agencies and partners, craft briefs, and lead creative production initiatives
- Develop, establish, and lead creative ideation processes
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce new ad content
- Provide whitelisting direction, review and approve content
- Work with creators, establish standards and guidelines, write ad scripts and briefs
- Craft ad copy for website paid social, and podcasts
- Help develop creative strategies for various partnerships
- Use data-driven feedback loops for creative ideation and production
To Thrive In This Role You Will Need:
- Experience with digital ad platforms (e.g Meta/TikTok/Google, among others)
- Basic knowledge of video editing tools, Canva, and/or Figma
- Understanding fundamental metrics: CPM, CTR, CPC, Thumbstop ratio, etc
- Solid process for generating new ideas and encouraging creativity
- An understanding of what makes a good & bad Paid Media Creative
- An ability to balance brand & performance within Paid Media Creatives
- 3+ years experience, preferably in B2C space
- Strong copywriting experience
- Good eye for design and aesthetic
- Proficient knowledge of video editing best practices
- Genuine interest and passion for health and wellness space
Total Compensation Package For This Role Includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% Remote Environment - No strings attached - We encourage our employees to travel and experience life as they see fit
- Health Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Work From Home Reimbursement
- Health & Fitness Reimbursement
- Nutrisense Discounts
If you are interested in joining a mission-driven startup that is disrupting the health industry and cares about creating a dynamic environment for its employees, apply today.
Nutrisense has an organization-wide commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strive to create a work environment where everyone has a sense of belonging. Individuals from historically underrepresented or underserved communities are strongly encouraged to apply.