About the job Data Analyst - Remote (Latin America, Europe, Asia)
We are seeking a talented and motivated Data Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will collect, analyze, and interpret data related to product performance and user behavior. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers, to provide data-driven insights that contribute to enhancing our products and user experiences. If you want to join a mission-driven startup that is disrupting the health industry and cares about creating a dynamic environment for its employees, apply today.
Job Description: Data Analyst - Product and User Experience
$30,000 - $45,000 Annually + Equity
In This Role You Will:
- Identify data needs across the organization, work with individual stakeholders to translate raw data into metrics, hypotheses, and analyses, and support ongoing data-driven projects as needed.
- Utilize SQL and DBT to aggregate data, then build elegant and informative dashboards that meet business requirements for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot analytical failures and implement effective solutions.
- Execute and analyze experiments to understand the impact of Nutrisenses product features on users' health and behaviors.
- Collaborate with engineers to design and maintain analytical pipelines.
To Thrive In This Role You Will Need:
- University Degree in a quantitative field, or relevant experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience
- SQL and writing queries with prior experience working with relational databases
- Analytical and computational methods to solve data-driven problems
- Familiarity with Python, R, or another scientific programming language
- Familiarity with DBT, BigQuery, and PostgreSQL
- Experience designing and creating metrics dashboards and tweaking data pipelines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong motivation, curiosity, and creative desire to solve problems with data
- Experience with stakeholder and project management
- Analytics applied to software product development
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with Mixpanel and Metabase
Total Compensation Package For This Role Includes:
- Competitive Compensation plus Equity
- 100% Remote Environment - No strings attached - We encourage our employees to travel and experience life as they see fit
- Excellent Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible, generous PTO
- Work From Home Reimbursement
- Health & Fitness Reimbursement
- Nutrisense Discounts
Join our passionate and dynamic team as a Data Analyst - Product and User Experience and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our products. This is an opportunity to contribute to a cutting-edge team that values data-driven decision-making and continuous improvement. If you're passionate about leveraging data to create exceptional product experiences, apply today!
Nutrisense has an organization-wide commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strive to create a work environment where everyone has a sense of belonging. Individuals from historically underrepresented or underserved communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
We benchmark total compensation to industry standards, considering the candidate's experience, skill, and geographical location.