About the job Production Accountant
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Billing/Finalising invoices for all clients daily (Business units: SUA, PR, Integrated, HW, CB)
· Check that all client PO’s are correct: amounts, issued to OSA, dates, VAT number etc as per SOX requirements and named/attached to the job docs folder.
· Check each individual client invoice that was submitted by CS on WB:
- Check that the accounting period is correct
- Check that the business unit matches the PQ and is correct
- Check that the activity matches the PQ and is correct
- Check that the correct PO number has been used
- Check that the amount is correctly matched to the PO (VAT etc)
· Once the invoice has exported successfully to Nav, they email the finalised invoice from WB to either the CS person that created the invoice or directly to the client.
· Capture all supplier invoices daily (Business units: SUA, PR, Integrated, HW, CB)
· Obtain the supplier invoices and approvals from SharePoint, upload and capture to WB.
- Check that the invoices and PO’s match and are correct according to the SOX requirements
- Check that all the approvals are attached and in order.
- Check that all the business units/ amounts/ accounting periods are correct when creating a voucher on WB.
- Upload all approvals to the docs folder of each jobs
- Liaise with Creditors department regarding any queries on the capturing of supplier invoices
- Liaise with Debtors department regarding any queries on the billing of client invoices
- Liaise with other Ogilvy departments on a daily basis with queries on capturing supplier invoices
- Liaise with CS if supplier credit notes are received after job closure, requesting them to open new jobs etc.
- Assist with audit requests: SOX/WPP/client Audits/Financial audit
- Promise and Jane will alternate to assist Judy should she be on leave.