Job Openings Traffic Manager
About the job Traffic Manager
Ogilvy is looking for an process focused person with exceptional organisational capabilities who can work well as part of a team and independently.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assign tasks to the relevant creatives and check the statuses of outstanding tasks.
- Conduct daily morning meeting with the CD and studio to evaluate the planning for the day. This daily meeting is also crucial for red flags, planning, and any crisis management required.
- Clear and concise communication with all departments/partner agencies.
- Conduct weekly status meetings to gather and share information with the account manager teams and the production agency.
- Plan and manage the creative workflow in order to ensure timeous delivery of projects while utilising the WorkBook system.
- Assist in resource planning and management of allocated hours for all out-of-scope jobs.
- Ensure that the work is being completed on schedule and budget is adhered to.
- Submit freelance invoices to finance when appropriate.
Education and Experience
- At least 10 years' experience as a traffic manager in an advertising agency
- A good working knowledge of radio, TV, print and digital production
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Above average scheduling capabilities is crucial for this role
- Process driven
- Solutions driven
- Analytical thinking and understanding the bigger picture. This requires an ability to dissect and compartmentalise briefs based on requirements, resources and deliverables
- Calm and collected - ability to remain super cool under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Great people skills – must be able to work with a wide range of personalities and possess the ability to motivate the team
- Great negotiation skills
- Expert use of WorkBook/Chase is a prerequisite for consideration
- Experience working with agencies and third-party partners
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Proactive and demonstrates a high level of initiative
- Mature and able to handle large volume of work and pressure
- Highly organised