About the job Experience Strategist
Ogilvy is looking for an Experience Strategist with a strong grounding in CRM who knows how to leverage the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow.
As a Experience Strategist you will play a pivotal role in developing innovative, data-driven, multi-dimensional strategies and tactics to improve customer and business outcomes within clients ecosystems for CRM and owned platform, and an implementation lead role in helping bring those strategies to life. You will work on a broad range of projects to develop consumer experience, business, operating, and technology strategies, and will assume the role of the client’s trusted advisor from ideation to implementation.
- Problem identification, collaborating with the data & intelligence teams on a variety of research and analysis tasks.
- Defining cross-channel / cross-platform solutions.
- Preparing journey mapping and audience profiling.
- Contributing to opportunity sizing and business case development, articulating business and functional requirements.
- Engaging in strategic storytelling to align and inspire a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Leveraging performance metrics to inform future CX roadmap items and optimizations, and both identifying and pursing mutual growth opportunities for Ogilvy and our clients.
- Focusing on the core business KPIs, develop and implement CRM programs that align to key moments of need within the customers journey based on insights from analytics and behavioural analysis.
- Deliver omni-channel campaigns across email, push notifications, web, mobile apps, social platforms, and other channels and devices, as relevant to the customer experience.
- Partner with client to innovate meaningful member benefits, programs or feature improvements that differentiate the brand and delight customers.
- Partner with client stakeholders (i.e. Customer Care team) to operationalize segment-specific strategies and develop cross-channel programs and initiatives that increase key performance indicators.
- Play an proactive role in identifying tasks and work plans, preparing scopes or work, identifying and mitigating risk, and ensuring alignment between requirements and downstream deliverables.
- Create business cases for new engagement opportunities, and get buy-in from key clients and stakeholders.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years CRM experience
- 5+ years Digital Strategy Experience
- Statistics or Data Analysis caplability
- SalesForce experience advantageous
- Goal driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Team player
- Ability to work alone or as part of team in order to achieve deliverables
- Strong attention to detail, accurate, and quality conscious