About the job Experience Strategy Director
Ogilvy is looking for an Experience Strategy Director with a strong grounding in Customer Experience and CRM who knows how to leverage the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow.
As a Experience Strategy Director you will play a pivotal role in developing innovative, data-driven, multi-dimensional strategies and tactics to improve customer and business outcomes within clients ecosystems. You will work on a broad range of projects to develop consumer experience, business, operating, and technology strategies, and will assume the role of the client’s trusted advisor from ideation to implementation.
· Problem identification and collaboration with the data and analytics, intelligence and UX teams on a variety of research and analysis tasks.
· Defining cross-channel / cross-platform solutions.
· Preparing journey mapping and audience profiling.
· Developing CRO approaches and driving the implementation of test and learn agendas.
· Leveraging performance metrics to inform future CX roadmap items and optimizations, and both identifying and pursing mutual growth opportunities for Ogilvy and our clients.
- Focusing on the core business KPIs, develop and implement CRM programs that align to key moments of need within the customers journey based on insights from analytics and behavioural analysis.
- Deliver omni-channel campaigns across email, push notifications, web, mobile apps, social platforms, and other channels and devices, as relevant to the customer experience.
- Partner with client to innovate meaningful member benefits, programs or feature improvements that differentiate the brand and delight customers.
- Partner with client stakeholders (i.e. Customer Care team) to operationalize segment-specific strategies and develop cross-channel programs and initiatives that increase key performance indicators.
- Play an proactive role in identifying tasks and work plans, preparing scopes or work, identifying and mitigating risk, and ensuring alignment between requirements and downstream deliverables.
- Create business cases for new engagement opportunities, and get buy-in from key clients and stakeholders.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years CRM experience
- 5+ years Digital Strategy Experience
- Statistics or Data Analysis capability
- SalesForce and Adobe Experience Management experience advantageous
- Goal driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizingCritical thinking
- Ability to work alone or as part of team in order to achieve deliverables
- Strong attention to detail, accurate, and quality conscious