About the job Human Resources and Payroll Administrator
Human Resources and Payroll Administrator
Ogilvy is looking for a first point of contact for all HR and Payroll-related matters and deal with internal and external parties. Duties may include maintaining records, preparing documents, and ensuring employees receive adequate support.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and issue employment perm & fixed-term contracts, send and collect all documents related to staff onboarding. Ensure all documents are returned and correctly completed & signed.
- Generate new user account Profiler.
- Log IT ticket for computer equipment.
- Once new joiners are loaded on payroll, complete employee change form and have this signed by line manager for WB access. Log WB ticket and upload onto WB.
- Provide payroll with full, accurate new hire documentation and files (as well as promotions, demotions, inter-unit transfers).
- Follow-up with Bus Tech re: readiness of computers for new joiners.
- Assist with co-ordinating delivery of computers for remote working.
- Send login details & systems access info to new joiners in the event of remote working.
- Once all are back in office: ensure readiness for new joiners on 1st day (computer, desk, landline phone & extension, stationery).
- Assist with co-ordination of new users for first day: i.e. who will meet them if they are coming into the office, where to park, link to Wizzpass, etc.
- Arrange and facilitate the medical aid and RA onboarding.
- Create HR file for new joiners / filing of all documents for new joiners.
- Follow-up on completion of WPP online training after 2 weeks of new joiner commencing.
- Staff Offboarding
- Ensure resignation letter is submitted to Payroll.
- Log tickets for all terminations -Workbook.
- Ensure removal from Wizzpass & Profiler.
- Manage the return of company computer and any other company equipment.
- Create and issue all certificates of service for exiting staff.
- General staff queries.
- ESS & leave queries.
- Monthly joiners, movers & leavers updates.
- Monthly updates for Wizzpass.
- Monthly updates for Cape Town email address list.
- Benefit queries: medical aid, RA, gap cover, funeral cover, etc.
- Birthday emails & special birthdays – monthly lists to Marketing team.
- Log tickets for adhoc queries - new system and problems with logins.
- Manage and arrange Discovery Wellness Day.
- Correspondence: develop transfer letters (new company moves), promotion letters, increase letters, long service letters, end probation letters, employment confirmation letters.
- Internal transfers & promotion: manage changes on Profiler, People and WorkBook.
- Support HR reporting request and ensure HR data accuracy.
- Co-ordinate and track annual SOX compliance requirements and WPP online learning management & Related Party compliance.
- Staff list & telephone list updates.
- Leave administration
- Freelancer Management
- Conduct all freelancer take-on: this includes sending relevant forms for freelancer to complete, creating new user account on Profiler, logging IT ticket, sending documentation to payroll, requesting WB access.
- Conduct all freelancer offboarding: termination of user account on Profiler and completing documentation to request removal from WB.
- Maintenance of list of current freelancers.
- Follow-up on invoices for freelancers monthly.
- Managing freelance extensions.
- The position requires a matric certificate
Three to five years of experience in a similar role
Experience with Sage preferable
Worked in a Hybrid environment preferable
Core competencies and skills:
Good attention to detail
Evidence of good oral and written communication skills
Fast and accurate
Responsible – able to work without supervision
Work under pressure
Ability to work in complex computer systems