About the job Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager within the Ogilvy Experience team. As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll be managing projects with a high-performing, multi-discipline team, across Experience Design (IA, UX & UI), Development and Technology, SEO, Strategy and Data and Analytics.
- Working with the team to scope and collate project requirements. This includes, but is not limited to, applying costs to scope and translating client approved costs to formal Price Quotes in Workbook (internal system).
- Preparation and maintenance of project plans in line with scopes.
- Firm grasp of finances and billing process both in ZAR and Forex.
- Tasking the team on Workbook based on project plans and fee-based briefs.
- Management of the daily scrum meeting.
- Preparation of weekly recon reports on projects and fee-based work to ascertain potential overburn.
- Manage agency interfaces (collaboration with other departments) as required for the project. This includes collaboration with across border Ogilvy offices.
- Challenging and improving the operations of the team, improving their performance and capabilities.
- Understanding of technical requirements within above listed outputs. Allowing for effective and efficient delivery of work.
- Collaborate closely with the account management team to prepare and clarify planning and backlogs.
- Manage your teams internal scheduling, resourcing and project flow.
- Maintain consistent project documents such as project updates, all project timelines, schedules, budgets and reporting.
- Track full project process and proactively call out potential pitfalls to be reviewed and addressed.
WHAT WILL BE REQUIRED OF YOU
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 5 - 7 years proven experience in a project management focused roles delivering complex projects, especially within development.
- A can-do attitude, result driven and openness to learning.
- Openness to new ideas and a desire to develop them collaboratively.
- Strong collaborative problem solver.
- Experience in facilitation, collaboration and soft-skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience inside and outside of the teams.
- Versatility in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in agile practices.