About the job Digital Producer
producer generally has a background in project management, experience with a
hybrid role (client service and production) or pure play expertise. Skills
relating to organisation, communication and attention to detail are a must. A
keen interest, fast learning and passionate energy for learning new
technologies and thinking “outside the box”.
· From the initial brief, the DP is fully accountable for defining and managing project scope; risk assessment, deliverables, schedules, budgets and the assignment of both internal and external resources accordingly to meet the established criteria.
· Ongoing collaboration with the delivery managers and client service teams is expected to ensure processes are followed and delivery from beginning to end-product on time and within budget.
· DP must be able to coordinate a full-service directive from brief creation, scope, finances and full management of the project.
· Must have a keen sense of creative and development technologies and be able to serve in an advisory capacity to non-digital departments on digital asks
all stakeholders are onboard at the project kickstart and strong communication
skills to manage the product delivery.
· Good experience in a similar role within an integrated agency model.
· Creative and development technical knowledge are preferred.
· Proven knowledge and significant track record of managing projects both on and offline using standard.
· A track record for connecting to and delivering against client business objectives.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure.
· Have a good understanding of digital industry development standards and quality control.