About the job Program Manager - Integrated
Ogilvy is looking for a detailed oriented Program Manager, responsible for the day to day program management of client account(s). Partner with account leadership to deliver operational discipline & delivery excellence, speed to market, resource optimization, and profitability management to business(es). Efficient operators, who demonstrate strong commercial abilities and business and financial acumen. Highly organized and accountable leaders, who are able to build relationships and collaborate with/draw on the expertise of Ogilvy’s vast resources and capabilities.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table
- 5-7 years of related TTL industry experience managing “the making” or delivery of great with excellent and solid Digital acumen attributes.
- Ideally, several different account experiences in at least 3 different capabilities (B2C, B2B, retail, CPG (consumer packaged goods), digital, tech, etc.).
- Proven capability and ability to plan, schedule ahead and to the fore with excellent, admirable negotiation skills.
- Aptitude, ability and capability to get things done on budget and timeously.
- Demonstrate understanding of the dynamic, changing aspects and workings of agency’s process relating to client’s business.
- Strong internal relationships (particularly with creative team(s).
- Digital fortitude, strengths, resilience to scope out work and find appropriate, suitable agency personnel for execution.
- Understanding Digital platforms and Digital media to be able to review work and ensure briefs and debriefs are tracked and followed.
- Solid TTL working knowledge beholding campaign(s) from a holistic view.
- Ability to multitask regarding the management of multiple workstreams across projects as well multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think on your feet, be a driver, trouble shoot and be solutions orientated.
- Budgeting, scoping and reconciliation proficiency and aptitude.
- Accountability, calm and confident presence.
Here’s what you’ll be doing to lead Agency and Client growth.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Key day-to-day project contact with creative teams and other agency partners.
- Managing client objectives, expectations and timelines and communicating changes/directions to internal team members.
- Working integrally with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to great work on brief.
- Influencing the efficiency and quality of work and advocating for the agency/client relationship.
- Mobilizing and driving the integrated team towards forward progress, action and results.
- Understanding staffing and scoping requirements.
- Working with the Client Service teams, Production and Operations and Delivery Director to manage costs and deliverables as well as staffing resources.
- Owning project management/workflow system data entry and reporting.
- Identifying potential project risks and developing contingency plans.
- Developing and maintaining high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement).
- Understanding & respecting every department’s role in delivering great work & building relationships.
- Approval and management of team timesheets and leave.