About the job Quality Assurance Manager
Ogilvy is looking for a keen, decisive and detail oriented Quality Assurance Manager to join the digital team. The individual must be technically skilled with strong understanding of responsive, cross browser and device testing.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of Design to Development and to ensure that the finished product is within QA quality with supporting documents.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Collect and compile statistical quality data Site Audits
- Analyse User Interface/User Journey Experience to identify areas for improvement in the Web system and quality
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Learning relevant applications (user functionality and basic design).
- Requirements gathering and analysis, basic coding.
- On-going problem analysis.
- Testing, using various methodologies on different levels.
- Issue management; logging, follow-up, resolution.
- Managing deliverables, deadlines
Education and Experience
- Digital Design, Front-End experience
- Advantage QA technical Skills
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Excellent knowledge of responsive, cross-platform and browser testing for multimedia delivery.
- Identifying and analysing defects, logging defects and tracking defect resolution within release time frames.
- Active working knowledge of industry standard bug tracking software, for example Jira.
- Providing feedback to the development and project management team, ensuring that the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- Analysing wireframes, creating test plans and test scripts, executing test plans.
- Front-end and back-end testing.
- Knowledge of OS X and Windows environments; Android and iOS.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to work alone or as part of team in order to achieve deliverables.
- Strong hands-on manual testing abilities with minimal specification documentation.
- Strong attention to detail, accurate, and quality conscious.