Job Openings Production Accounts Clerk
About the job Production Accounts Clerk
Ogilvy South Africa is looking for a Production Accounts Clerk to join the team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Capture supplier invoices that relate to Items to be billed, ensuring that it balances every month end.
- Action all billing invoices & credit notes daily depending on workflow, email the final invoice to the client/ account management.
- Maintain a minimal WIP throughout the month
- Externally Approve all PQ’s on a daily basis.
- Recon jobs daily – close as many jobs before month end.
- Arrange, prepare and host monthly WIP meeting for every client – include CS and possibly the production department.
- Maintain all Fee/Retainer jobs.
- Balance WIP every Monday and action the Final month end recon.
- Monitor Morse on a weekly basis, ensuring all the entries have exported. Liaise with Business Integrity if needed.
- Train and assist all departments on WorkBook and most of the Finance related functionalities.
- Assist CS or action any month end adjustments needed by the Financial Controller.
- Capture approved expense claims on WorkBook.
- Pulling of timesheets for any client.
- Open & manage the house jobs when necessary – increase/decrease budgets requested by the FM’s.
- Distribute any client PO’s to the relevant CS person, rename & upload to the docs folder on WorkBook.
- General filing and ensuring all documents are attached to SharePoint and WorkBook at all times
- Audit requests: collating information for various audits (client audits, SOX, Financial & WPP).
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of Debtors and Creditors control.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to work alone or as part of team in order to achieve deliverables.