About the job Digital Art Director
We're a modern creative agency with a culture of curiosity, exploration and growth. We want to do more, to push harder for greatness. We're eager to redefine the boundaries of what advertising can be and how brands can reach new audiences as technology reshapes our industry. Our growth plan is driven by offering our expertise to local and international clients through a multi-market footprint.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Art Director who is passionate about social first ideas, has a good eye for detail, is up on the latest social trends, can help us make ideas come to life, and is comfortable designing for social formats. Design skills will be required to visualize ideas to sell into the clients.
This role involves working collaboratively with the performance team to deliver great creative content for social and digital channels. Were looking for somebody with a serious interest in Social Media, and a desire to create content that leads to business performance.
- Under the supervision of a CD, you will be responsible for the creation of leading concept and design work, with a core focus on social-first. Key requirements include:
- Internal and External Presentations
- Asset production
- Mock-up visuals
- Social-first ideation and design implementation
- You ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager are aligned throughout projects, to meet deadlines
- You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Creative Director informed throughout.
- You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life
- You will have a solution focused attitude
- You are ultimately responsible for ensuring your work is produced efficiently and on time.
The ideal candidate for the Digital Art Director position would have the following background:
- Min 4 years experience
- CC Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Microsoft: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Good art direction for interesting formats and layouts
- A bonus if able to support with motion design in After Effects
- Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- An innovative approach to the ways in which advertising is executed
- A thorough understanding of (and appreciation for) social media, and the main features, benefits and limitations of all of the major social platforms.
- Fulltime job within a growing and trendsetting agency
- Global client portfolio
- Attractive package and benefits
- Continuous trainings. Career conversation and growing opportunities
- Flexible homeworking policy