About the job Digital Creative Copywriter
We're a modern creative agency with a culture of curiosity, exploration and growth. We want to do more, to push harder for greatness. We're eager to redefine the boundaries of what advertising can be and how brands can reach new audiences as technology reshapes our industry. Our growth plan is driven by offering our expertise to local and international clients through a multi-market footprint.
The role of the Digital Creative Copywriter is to craft nuanced pieces of short copy, as well as think conceptually about content ideas and bigger campaign ideas.
It involves working collaboratively with the performance team to deliver great creative content for social and digital channels. Were looking for somebody with a serious interest in Social Media, and a desire to create content that leads to business performance.
- Develop tactical content that fits within an existing campaign concept, and adapt for different platforms
- Delivering copy of the highest quality for social content including concept write ups, social post copy, scripts and in-video supers.
- Work closely with our paid media team to understand how to best use the variety of social media formats to develop content that works part of a wider consumer journey towards purchase.
- Confidently develop and present campaign concepts.
- Develop tactical content that fits within an existing campaign concept, and adapt for different platforms.
- Broadly understand that different markets have different cultural nuances and apply this knowledge to campaigns that are market-specific.
- Structure and create compelling creative decks (in both Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Staying abreast of new media formats and learning how to incorporate them into campaigns.
The ideal candidate for the Digital Creative Copywriter position would have the following background:
- Min 4 years experience in data and research
- Should have worked in a previous role as a Copywriter
- Proven examples of conceptual campaign ideas that were executed on social media
- A passion for creativity and an education/background that involved artistic expression
- Proven track record of writing effective social copy for a variety of brands
- Experience in delivering one key message, to a selection of various audiences through varied copy iterations
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- An innovative approach to the ways in which advertising is executed
- A thorough understanding of (and appreciation for) social media, and the main features, benefits and limitations of all of the major social platforms.
- An energetic team player, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality.
- Fulltime job within a growing and trendsetting agency
- Global client portfolio
- Attractive package and benefits
- Continuous trainings. Career conversation and growing opportunities
- Flexible homeworking policy