About the job Mid Designer
We're looking for a Mid-Weight Designer who can become an integral part of our growing Design Team.
Primarily your role will be as our email and UI champion.
Your focus will be on customer comms for one of the UKs most well-known groups. But your email and digital-first focus means you'll also work across the full range of our client portfolio.
We dont just want you to take a brief, we want you take a brief and collaborate and develop ideas with the wider team and create beautiful work and campaigns for our brands.
At the same time, organisation plays a big part. This role sits across multiple accounts and projects, so time management is key.
And of course, you'll be joining a diverse team of talented designers, creatives & makers.
First and foremost, you'll be a top-notch designer.
Ideally, youll have 5+ years experience working across a broad set of clients in multiple sectors.
Youll be skilled in the traditional design software (Adobe CS/Sketch/Figma) while also having a good appreciation of 3D and animation.
Youll bring a fresh approach to email design, fusing UI thinking with editorial design
You dont just consider how an audience will process the information in front of them, you consider how they interact with it too.
Mid-Weight Designer Responsibilities:
- Help elevate the visual craft and aesthetic across the board, both online & off
- Inspire us and our clients with innovative creative thinking
- Express your point of view on how creativity and craft can impact a clients business
- Concept and collaborate with creative teams, including other art directors, copywriters, experience designers, technologists, and makers to deliver famous, effective, and exceptional experiences for our clients customers wherever they interact.
- Have ideas that result in famous, innovative, and inspiring creative solutions.
- Challenge the norm, continually proposing new ideas and rationalising them internally and to clients
- Work closely with and become mentors to our Junior and Design Interns