About the job Senior Designer
We are looking for a passionate Senior Conceptual Designer to support the creative process across a wide variety of both digital and print-based projects. Working remotely from South Africa, you will be part of our UK B2B creative team, working on a variety of projects and clients.
Yes, were looking for someone highly creative, but you'll also have supreme attention to detail, and the ability to turn your hand to a multitude of projects, with a no jobs to big or small attitude you must have proficient experience in Adobe Creative Suite with experience in After Effects and or Sketch a bonus.
Ideally, were looking for someone with 7+ plus experience of working across a broad set of clients across multiple sectors preferably within B2B and of course to be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
As an exceptionally talented graphic designer, you will add your own magic to our team and deliver great solutions, whatever the brief or sector. We don't just want you to take a brief, we want you take a brief and collaborate and develop ideas with the wider team and create beautiful work and campaigns for the brands we work with. At the same time, organisation plays a big part also, this role would be to work across multiple accounts, so time management and communication is key.
If you're someone who doesn't just think how an audience will process the information in front of them, but how they interact with it too, this could the opportunity for you!
And not to mention, youll be joining a team of talented designers, creatives, makers.
A bit about you:
- Youll Help elevate the visual craft and aesthetic across the board;
Online & Offline
- Inspire us and our clients with innovative creative thinking
- Express your point of view on how creativity and craft can impact a clients business
- Concept and collaborate with creative teams, including other art directors, copywriters, experience designers, technologists, and makers to deliver famous, effective, and exceptional experiences for our clients customers wherever they interact.
- Work closely with and become mentors to our Mid-Weight, Junior, and Design Freelance.