About the job Digital Strategy & Intelligence Business Partner
Social.Lab is where creative excellence meets digital performances.
We're a modern creative agency in every sense with a culture of curiosity, exploration and growth. We want to do more, to push harder for greatness. We're eager to redefine the boundaries of what advertising can be and how brands can reach new audiences, as technology reshapes our industry. Our growth plan is driven by offering our expertise to both local and international clients through a multi-market footprint.
All disciplines work together in our bright, open-plan office, with a friendly culture and creatively permissive environment. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing.
We are looking for a :
Digital Strategy & Intelligence Business Partner
Summary of the role:
Partner with the Digital Strategy and Intelligence Director to lead the strategy and intelligence unit at Ogilvy | Social.Lab. Lead the commercial & operational side of the intelligence and strategy unit.
Consult across all data & intelligence deliverables and own intelligence delivery towards other Ogilvy & WPP agencies (new business support / strategic insights).
- New business development (size of the intel unit)
- Reputation in the network (& beyond)
- New products developed and sold to clients and partners.
- Staff retention and engagement
- Main point of contact with Client Servicing
- Resourcing management / Traffic
- Assigning the right resources & skillsets to incoming projects
- Monitoring capacity
- Building scope of work based on clients and partners briefings.
- Interrogating briefs
- Guiding clients through our different services, tools and outputs.
- Monitoring strategy & intelligence income and profitability.
- Developing and maintaining ongoing collaboration with third-party tech vendors & exploring new tools.
- Co-creating & leading the implementation of upskilling & coaching programs for the intelligence staff.
- Creating updated service offerings to the Ogilvy network and to our end clients.
- Packaging new intelligence products and participating in marketing and new business development.
Owning intelligence delivery towards other Ogilvy & WPP agencies (new business support / strategic insights). Markets include North America, the UK, France, Germany and many others.
Your track record shows.
- Min 8 years' experience in data Analytics, Insights and Strategy
- Minimum 3 years managing a team.
- An understanding of the diverse range of analytical possibilities available on the digital platforms to help design and build a data service that we can leverage for both new business and for existing clients.
- Experience in Social Listening / Data and Analytics / Data visualisation/ Consumer research
- Comfortable in growing senior client relationships and business.
- Flexible and open to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Self-reliant and accountable you should be able to take strategic control of all accounts within your portfolio.
- Skillful project management
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Proven ability to work under the pressures of an agency environment with fast-paced objectives and multiple clients and internal asks.
- Full-time job within a growing and trendsetting agency
- Global client portfolio
- Attractive package and benefits
- Continuous trainings. Career conversation and growing opportunities
- Flexible homeworking policy