About the job Mid - Snr Creative Team
Were looking for a midweight creative team to help us create next-level customer comms for one of the UKs most famous financial services groups. They have an ambition to become our best client. Their words. You will be part of the team put in place to help them achieve that.
Midweight creatives are the powerhouse of the creative department. Prolific and exciting, taking every single brief by the horns and finding the opportunities in everything. Reporting into the Creative Director, and working with senior creatives, you will be responsible for putting powerful and effective creative ideas on the table every day.
Youll also be expected to lean into pitches, proactive work, and bringing killer wildcard ideas to the table for Ogilvy clients around the world.
First and foremost, you'll be a pair of top-notch creative humans.
You'll be a proven, talented, and experienced creative team, with an endless stream of original, impactful ideas in customer-focussed channels.
You'll be obsessed with your individual crafts of copywriting and art direction. And youll be proud to pass your knowledge on to the more junior members of the team.
Itd be helpful if you have interest or experience in the CRM sector, though this is not 100% necessary, and we can quickly get you up to speed.
Youll probably have a background in direct and customer comms, and understand the power of owned channels to drive trust and truth.
Mid-weight Creative Team Responsibilities:
- Bring fresh, modern, and innovative ideas that land with customers, and in wider culture, across owned channels, social platforms and beyond.
- Bring a natural curiosity for the many ways customers interact with brands.
- Creativity, flair, and critical thinking with a hands-on approach.
- Collaborate with senior creatives and creative leadership to bring ideas to life from concept to execution.
- Create built for the platform ideas not just a one-size-fits-all approach. Have an ability to think channel-first to create and produce content thats right for its medium.
- Confident producing clever, low-cost, quick turnaround ideas as well as big brand activations.
- Beautiful eye for detail, in creating content that hits at the heart, mind and soul of a viewer, no matter what platform.
- Able to get ideas across to any audience, via simple articulation and concise presentation.