About the job Digital Designer
We're a modern creative agency with a culture of curiosity, exploration and growth. We want to do more, to push harder for greatness. We're eager to redefine the boundaries of what advertising can be and how brands can reach new audiences as technology reshapes our industry. Our growth plan is driven by offering our expertise to local and international clients through a multi-market footprint.
In your role as a Digital Designer, you'll combine your creativity and technical skills to produce high quality creative work across a broad spectrum of local and international brands.
You will be responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy digital creative design for creative campaign concepts, across multiple formats including, websites, presentation templates, social media content, and banner ads.
The digital designer reports to the Creative Director and work closely with the local and international team of Strategists and Project Managers.
WHAT WILL BE REQUIRED OF YOU
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Primary responsibility will be the production of design elements across concept presentations, websites, social media content, banners, static and rich banner ads, data visualisation, email campaigns, and presentation templates.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online strategies into effective designs.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a digital environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touchpoints.
- Provide design support to other business silos to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Remain on the pulse of design trends and channel updates to maintain a level of best-in-class execution.
- Higher diploma or Bachelors degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- 3-5years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house social or digital team.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in the digital design space with a strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office.
- Motion graphic capabilities would be a plus
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- A permanent opportunity within a growing and trendsetting agency
- Global client portfolio
- Attractive package and benefits
- Continuous trainings. Career conversation and growing opportunities
- Flexible homeworking policy