About the job Junior Designer
We are looking for a Junior Designer who Is keen to learn and progress in one of the worlds biggest and most awarded creative agencies.
In this role, your primary focus will be on customer comms for one of the UKs most famous groups. So well be looking to you to have a keen interest in digital design, but also be willing to learn and develop across all channels.
Its the job of our juniors to inspire the wider team. Bring things to the table no-one has thought of. Think about how audiences interact with digital channels, including email and social, and what we could do differently. And introduce the team to new design trends that are emerging from new technologies.
And of course, you'll be joining a diverse team of talented designers, creatives & makers.
A bit about you:
First and foremost, you'll have the potential to become a top-notch designer.
Youll be trained in the traditional design software (Adobe CS/Sketch/Figma) while being interested in learning more about 3D and animation.
You dont just consider how an audience will process the information in front of them, you consider how they interact with it too.
You have the motivation to be proactive, to learn new skills and new software, and be willing to help wherever needed.
We rely on you to:
- Help elevate the visual craft and aesthetic across the board, with a strong focus on digital.
- Be trained in the key software packages, including Sketch and Adobe CS.
- Deliver on briefs in a timely, professional and efficient manner - at the standard of an award-winning creative agency
- Contribute to holistic thinking around strategy and creative points of view on a brand experience, including how a business acts, how a brand looks, or how a vision comes to life through a customers entire experience.
- Inspire us and our clients with innovative creative thinking
- Express your point of view on how creativity and craft can impact a clients business
- Concept and collaborate with creative teams, including other art directors, copywriters, experience designers, technologists, and makers to deliver famous, effective, and exceptional experiences for our clients customers wherever they interact.