About the job Digital Media Director
Join A Local Team With A Global Footprint
Ogilvy Social.Lab is setting global benchmarks in digital marketing and is driven by offering our expertise to both local and international clients through a multi-market footprint.
We have enabled 'borderless ways of working', operating as connected teams and providing Creative, Content, Media and Intelligence capabilities to Ogilvy agencies and clients in more than 20 countries.
Join our globally-connected team and work on challenging projects that transcend borders. Embrace a career that takes you to new horizons and make a global impact!
We are looking for a:
Digital Media Director
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Digital Media Director. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Social Media buying, Programmatic Media buying, and Search Ads. This role requires an individual who is not only well-versed in social and digital formats but can also conceptualize and execute brilliant basic campaigns while devising advanced digital media strategies within the constraints of various channels.
- Deploys sophisticated digital ad campaigns, programs, tools, and platforms that are best suited for our business.
- Develop comprehensive digital media strategies in line with clients objectives.
- Reviews ad campaign performances in order to generate reports and come up with informed, fact-based solutions that efficiently increase the performance of the campaigns.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership capabilities. Move a group of paid media experts towards a unified direction and with a common vision.
- Identifying, establishing, and implementing the business best practices on advertising campaign set-up, optimization, measurement, and reporting.
- Monitoring and managing advertising campaigns, managing advertising inventory, and working on ad serving systems.
- A minimum of 6 years of proven experience in digital media, with a focus on Social Media buying, Programmatic Media buying, and search ads.
- Experience working with more than one of the following platforms is an advantage: Meta, Google Ads, Google Marketing Suite, X, LinkedIn, Google &/or Adobe Analytics.
- Minimum 2 years' experience leading a team with demonstrated skills in leading and managing high-performing teams.
- Proficiency in devising and implementing successful digital media strategies that drive tangible results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
- A track record of delivering outstanding campaigns that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Agility in adapting strategies to suit different markets, cultures, and client needs.
- Demonstrated ability to balance strategic thinking with hands-on execution.
- A proactive and innovative mindset, keeping abreast of industry trends and developments.
- Exciting full-time role in a rapidly growing and trendsetting agency
- Work with a diverse global client portfolio, unleashing your creativity and making a lasting impact
- Attractive package and benefits, recognizing and rewarding your talent and hard work
- Continuous training, career conversations, and opportunities for professional growth
- Embrace work-life balance with our flexible homeworking policy
- Be part of a dynamic and inspiring work environment that motivates and supports your creative vision