About the job Paid Search Campaign Manager (PPC) - Talent Pool
Ogilvy Social.Lab is setting global benchmarks in digital marketing and is driven by offering our expertise to both local and international clients through a multi-market footprint.
We have enabled 'borderless ways of working', operating as connected teams and providing Creative, Content, Media and Intelligence capabilities to Ogilvy agencies and clients in more than 20 countries.
Join our globally connected team and work on challenging projects that transcend borders. Embrace a career that takes you to new horizons and make a global impact!
The Paid Search Manager is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. He/she can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Perform keyword and content research in coordination with business.
- Comprehensively research and analyse competitor sites and search results pages.
- Build and traffic campaigns in Google Marketing Platform.
- Responsible for day to day running of key accounts within search systems: including keyword strategy and planning, set-up, optimization and the pulling/creation of client performance reports.
- Develops analysis that leads to optimization recommendations, and increased performance.
- Works with senior management to develop strategies and recommendations for media plans and new pitches.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
The ideal candidate for the Search Campaign Manager position would have the following background:
- 3-4 years experience in SEA.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Proficiency in managing large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Full-time job within a growing and trendsetting agency.
- Global client portfolio.
- Attractive package and benefits.
- Continuous trainings. Career conversation and growing opportunities.
- Hybrid work policy.