About the job Paid Social Campaign Manager - Talent Pool
Ogilvy Social.Lab is setting global benchmarks in digital marketing and is driven by offering our expertise to both local and international clients through a multi-market footprint.
We have enabled 'borderless ways of working', operating as connected teams and providing Creative, Content, Media and Intelligence capabilities to Ogilvy agencies and clients in more than 20 countries.
Join our globally connected team and work on challenging projects that transcend borders. Embrace a career that takes you to new horizons and make a global impact!
The Paid Social Manager is responsible for all aspects of social campaign implementation. This involves managing multiple accounts, maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up.
- Participate to the construction of media plans answering your clients business challenges using social media touchpoints.
- Set up campaigns on platforms of choice including credit validation, media allocation, tracking performance and optimization, detailed planning of the campaign (week, day, hour, frequency) and tagging rules.
- Implement a pool of unique targeting mixing:
- Relevant targeting options offered by each platform,
- Custom targeting based on tagging (website, app, mobile app...) or database that the client owns
- Execute quality check of the creative assets.
- Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization.
- Aggregate results and prepare summary and key learnings.
- Prepare potential recommendations to Strategists based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to re-adjust future plans.
The ideal candidate for the Paid Social Campaign Manager position would have the following background:
- 3-4 years of experience in social campaign management.
- Understanding of social platforms ecosystems formats, targeting options, tracking tool, reporting interface.
- Expert in optimization of ongoing social campaigns. Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Candidate must have spreadsheet capabilities; can build detailed business reporting.
- Candidate must demonstrate a proven track record of social campaign management that produced positive business results and a deep knowledge of business and social.
- Full-time job within a growing and trendsetting agency.
- Global client portfolio.
- Attractive package and benefits.
- Continuous trainings. Career conversation and growing opportunities.
- Hybrid work policy.