About the job Programmatic Campaign Manager (DV360) - Talent Pool
Ogilvy Social.Lab is setting global benchmarks in digital marketing and is driven by offering our expertise to both local and international clients through a multi-market footprint.
We have enabled 'borderless ways of working', operating as connected teams and providing Creative, Content, Media and Intelligence capabilities to Ogilvy agencies and clients in more than 20 countries.
Join our globally connected team and work on challenging projects that transcend borders. Embrace a career that takes you to new horizons and make a global impact!
The Programmatic Manager is responsible for all aspects of Programmatic campaign implementation. This involves managing multiple accounts, maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up.
- Oversee and manage daily client portfolio campaign maintenance including communication, campaign setup, troubleshooting and reporting as well as managing the programmatic executive support.
- Provide inventory forecasts, optimization suggestions and regular campaign reporting.
- Oversee and resolve weekly and/or daily campaign QA reports to ensure accurate campaign results and trafficking routines.
- Analyses results and feeds potential recommendations to the strategists based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to challenge current campaigns or re-adjust future campaigns.
- Oversee / work with agency stakeholders to manage, implement and deliver wider client project on the likes of DMP, dynamic creative, multi-touchpoint attribution etc.
- Attend relevant internal, client, tech and supplier meetings as appropriate.
- Designing measurement solutions that demonstrate the efficacy of campaigns.
- Cascading best practice down to junior team members.
The ideal candidate for the Programmatic Campaign Manager position would have the following background:
- 3-4 years of experience in programmatic campaign management for planning, execution, optimizing and reporting within Display & Video 360.
- Understands the programmatic ecosystem (RTB, PMPs, DSPs, SSPs/ad exchanges and 3rd party data providers.
- Experience in trafficking and ad servers management is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills. Understand how to smartly analyse and use the data to turn the data into actionable insights.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Full-time job within a growing and trendsetting agency.
- Global client portfolio.
- Attractive package and benefits.
- Continuous trainings. Career conversation and growing opportunities.
- Hybrid work policy.