About the job Audience Development Specialist
It is the responsibility of the Audience Development Specialist to complete calls daily to achieve customer objectives. By adhering to the necessary call flow and requirements, specialists will complete customer verification, surveys, submit or transfer all qualified customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Data verification account, no hard selling required.
• Call Existing and New Subscribers to verify the data on record to continue
sending the complimentary magazine.
• Work directly with customers via telephone magazine
• Opportunity to work within multiple industries
• Cold Calling for Lead Generation
• Maintain or update customer records by updating account information for qualified
customers within the database.
• Meet established weekly productivity goals, sales, lead conversion efficiency,
- Excellent Communication Skills with a neutral English accent
- Previous BPO experience in market research, surveys, and the like is a PLUS!
- Strong interpersonal skills, adaptability, and a strong work ethic.
- Computer Literate and excellent typing skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Able to work on shifting schedule
- Able to work on Special and Regular Holidays
WFH set up on US hours
Work directly with the client
20% Night Premium
Statutory Employee Benefits
Leave Accrual Benefits
Account-specific bonus and incentives