About the job Employee Relation Specialist
The Employee Relations Specialist serves as the subject matter expert for employee relations issues including, performance management, employment law, policy interpretation, and compliance. The person in charge will assist the HR team, employees, and managers with questions and concerns, helping to ensure fair and consistent treatment.
You will undertake a wide range of HR tasks and will closely work with the team. You will use the Sprout HR System to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential, timely processing of employee movements, assist in the talent acquisition process and administer employee maintenance and retention activities. And you will also act as the main point of contact for employees' queries on HR-related topics.
- Advise members of the management team and employees on disciplinary actions, performance problems, productivity, and other issues to resolve disputes.
- Explains and provides advice to employees on the company and governmental rules, regulations, procedures, and need for compliance.
- Establish and maintain relationships with managers to stay abreast of current and future employee relations issues and practices to help prevent potential employee relations problems.
- Facilitate and conduct Administrative Hearings and provides reports
- Monitors and facilitate employee relations cases, from incident report through final disposition.
- Ensures that all cases are properly documented and submit complete reports and recommendations to management.
- Respond to and validate employee external employment verifications and inquiries
- Conduct Employee Orientation and HR System & process training
- Maintain employee performance review schedules to avoid regular by default
- Conducts surveys and exit interviews to identify problems and solutions
- Maintain current knowledge of employee relations best practices and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Labor Code of the Philippines, Bureau of Working Conditions, Occupation Safety and Health, etc.
Graduate of BSHRM, BSIE, BS Psychology or AB Political Science
3+ years of working experience as an employee relation associate or specialist in the BPO setting
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Keen to details and problem-solving skills
Hybrid setup on US hours
20% Night Premium
Statutory Employee Benefits
Leave Accrual Benefits