About the job Sales Support Representative
The individual in this role would be responsible for providing support to the sales team by participating in sales calls, documenting customer needs, assisting in presenting solutions, and managing the customer relationship post-sale. The Sales Support Representative will act as the first line of communication for customer needs and coordinate with sales executives as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Document customer needs during the sales cycle
- Collaborate with sales executives on sales proposals/presentation
- Provide/present solutions to meet customer needs
- Customer follow-up during the sales cycle
- Complete customer contracts
- Coordinate with necessary departments for customer onboarding
- Maintain customer relationship post-sale
- Maintain and update sales CRM activity
- A graduate degree in Human Resource Management, Marketing, or Business Management.
- Proficient at using software and leveraging technology for talent acquisition processes.
- Background in sales and marketing with an analytical mindset and critical thinking abilities
- Must work on US hours
WFH set up on US hours
Work directly with the client
20% Night Premium
Statutory Employee Benefits
Leave Accrual Benefits