About the job Account Manager for EMEA
📜 WHERE DO WE COME FROM, WHERE ARE WE GOING?
ORQUEST aims to put people at the heart of the business. Through scheduling (or any other value-added functionality) ensuring that the right person is always in the right place at the right time to provide the best possible service to customers.
ORQUEST now operates in 23 markets and schedules more than 42,500 employees of top retail and QSR companies worldwide.
🎺WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into mid to large-size retail accounts and strategic partners in the territories you will cover. Your focus will be to develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Generating business opportunities and specially leading and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Achievement of agreed sales goals and linearity.
- Forecast accurately.
- Nurture and create partner relationships within your territories.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to sell solutions to mid to large-size retail and/or QSR accounts.
- Understanding and control of consultive and strategic selling process.
- Desired experience in the MENA region. Particularly within the retail sector.
- Drive, tenacity and a positive attitude towards challenges and exceeding targets.
- A proven track record of quota achievement.
- Experience in closing large SaaS deals.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-motivated, independent, and creative thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle.
- Must enjoy working in a growing start-up environment and being a team player (you will work cross functionally with all areas of the business).
- Self-starter, hunter, and closer-type mentality.
- Languages: English is a must. Other languages desired.
- Knowledge and management of CRM tools.
- Availability to travel internationally 30% of the time.
💻 WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a base + variable salary as well as other benefits.
- Our people are our most important asset, so we take good care of our team.
- You will be surrounded by an inspiring international team of smart, open minded and passionate professionals.
- We have a flexible schedule as well as medical and dental insurance additional to your income.
ORQUEST is your next challenge! 🚀