About the job Business Development Representative
📜 WHERE DO WE COME FROM, WHERE ARE WE GOING?
ORQUEST aims to put people at the heart of the business. Through scheduling (or any other value-added functionality) ensuring that the right person is always in the right place at the right time to provide the best possible service to customers.
ORQUEST now operates in 23 markets and schedules more than 42,500 employees of top retail and QSR companies worldwide.
🎺WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a multilingual Business Development Representative who can help us with our international growing stage.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Preparation of strategy as needed.
- Lead generation through outbound techniques, including cold calling.
- Qualification of inbound and partners sales opportunities.
- Support to the sales, marketing, and partners teams.
Required Skills and Experience
- You are experienced in B2B sales, working with C-level profiles.
- You are client oriented.
- You have an achiever profile: persuasive and goal oriented.
- You are analytical and proactive with a problem-solver attitude.
- You are able to multitask and prioritize since you are very organized.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are capable to lead presentations, demos and webinars.
- You have experience working with CRM.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish, English and Portuguese.
- Willing to travel.
💻 WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We believe in progress: you will have many professional growth opportunities.
- We trust our workers: you will have a flexible schedule.
- We have a culture with strong values.
- Stable employment in a successful organization.
- Competitive remuneration.
ORQUEST is your next challenge! 🚀