About the job Head of People and Culture
📜WHERE DO WE COME FROM, WHERE ARE WE GOING?
ORQUEST aims to put people at the heart of the business. Through scheduling (or any other value-added functionality) ensuring that the right person is always in the right place at the right time to provide the best possible service to customers.
ORQUEST now operates in 23 markets and schedules more than 42,500 employees of top retail and QSR companies worldwide.
🎺 WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an outstanding Head of People and Culture to be part of our incredible team. In this key role you will report to the company's management, he/she will be responsible for the design, implementation and execution of recruiting, internal communication, talent management and other HR policies to meet the company's strategic objectives:
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead and execute the selection and recruitment processes according to the needs identified in all areas of the company.
- Assist in establishing the methods of onboarding, training, and promotion to ensure the qualitative and quantitative adequacy of personnel to the Company.
- Supervise and coordinate the administrative management of personnel.
- Assist in establishing and implementing an appropriate performance management model.
- Provide advice and support on labor matters to the management.
- Contribute to developing the company's culture, managing internal communication, and facilitating the reinforcement of our values.
- Ensure compliance with legal obligations in labor matters
Required Skills and Experience
- University education: Psychology, Labor Relations or compatible education
- Master's degree in HR highly valued
- Minimum relevant experience of at least 4 years in a similar position.
- High level of English: C1 or higher
- Drive, tenacity and a positive attitude towards challenges and exceeding targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-motivated, independent, and creative thinker
- Responsible, autonomous, proactive and organized person with ambition for professional growth accustomed to working towards objectives, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment in constant change.
- Must enjoy working in a growing start-up environment and being a team player (you will work cross functionally with all areas of the business).
💻 WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a base + variable salary as well as other benefits.
- Our people are our most important asset, so we take good care of our team.
- You will be surrounded by an inspiring international team of smart, open minded and passionate professionals.
- We have a flexible schedule as well as medical and dental insurance additional to your income.
ORQUEST is your next challenge! 🚀