Job Openings Coupa Administrator
About the job Coupa Administrator
Our client is looking for a dedicated Coupa Administrator that maintains good relationships with the client, team, and co-workers to be effective in carrying out the work description of the position.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Accounting, Legal, Compliance and other stakeholders to assess business requirements and propose system solutions.
- Conduct periodic training for end users on current and new systems features and processes.
- Create systems documentation, including architectural design documentation, business requirements documents, functional design documents, user manuals, test scripts and training materials.
- Troubleshooting of system and integration errors and building processes using the Process Automator functionality.
- System administration including user on and offboarding, user access updates, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Complex configuration includes building and maintaining user roles, workflows, process forms, and reports, maintaining master data, and other similar tasks.
- Provide audit support including generating reports, developing documentation, and performing completeness and accuracy checks.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and suggest projects to streamline business operations where applicable.
- Owner of COUPA update implementation, change management as it relates to updates.
- Coordinate and perform testing across platforms.
- Perform data validations for audit purposes.
- Create and schedule reports according to user request and needs
- Generate monthly reporting as required by audit.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years hands-on experience as a Coupa Administrator.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft office software, focus on Excel.