About the job Financial Systems Manager
We are looking for an individual with strong organizational skills who has the ability to thrive in a demanding and fast-paced environment. The Financial Systems Manager will provide system administration and configuration support and help implement the integrations between NetSuite, the Company's ERP system, and other supported systems. This role will be responsible for solution engineering and recommending process improvements. The Financial Systems Manager will be expected to contribute toward optimizing and automating the company's financial applications landscape by implementing and supporting scalable business processes to support the company's growth and initiatives.
Possible areas you'll likely work on:
- Manage the NetSuite platform and serve as primary point of contact for NetSuite support; work with end users to customize and optimize the functions in NetSuite.
- Create and maintain user accounts and roles, and complete access changes, ensuring that all required approvals are captured and documented.
- Configure fields, forms, workflows, reports and dashboards, integrations, and other complex configuration
- Support the Accounting departments during the month-end close process
- Implement, administer and maintain other Accounting systems (Coupa, Solution 7, CELIGO, Blackline/Floqast) and support system integration after acquisitions.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and suggest projects to streamline business operations where applicable
- Provide audit support for Sarbanes Oxley compliance including generating reports, developing documentation, and performing completeness and accuracy checks
- Complete testing during new system implementation projects and for scheduled system releases.
- Create systems documentation, including architectural design documentation, business requirements documents, functional design documents, user manuals, test scripts and training materials.
- Conduct periodic training for end users on current and new systems features and processes.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed
What youll need:
- 7+ years of experience in financial systems or related field
- NetSuite Administrator Certification or 3+ years of NetSuite Administration experience is required.
- Strong understanding of business processes, and at least basic understanding of accounting concepts. Confident with financial and technical terminology and methodology
- Proficient with advanced saved searches, reporting, custom forms, custom fields, and workflows.
- Netsuite ERP expertise. Functional and technical knowledge of NetSuite including hands-on implementation, integration, customization and support experience. Able to advise users on ideal use cases for customizations vs native functionality.
- Experience of implementing and integrating accounting ERP software with other business software (Coupa, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience configuring NetSuite to support SOX compliance and deep knowledge of segregation of duties is preferred.
- Able to multitask in a growing, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong collaborator
- Good judgment, problem identification and problem-solving ability