Job Openings Client Service Specialist
About the job Client Service Specialist
Client Service Specialist position acts as a liaison between the company and its clients, in addition to assisting with the process, timeline, requirements, tracking new business and basic onboarding. A Client Service Specialist also assists our life and health sales agents to ensure a high level of customer service. They manage client inquiries by phone and email, maintain records, address non-major client complaints and retention.
Nurture Life Business
- Track pending life cases and help sale agents facilitate pending cases to completion (email/call clients for required info, provide requested info to insurance carriers and keep our sales agents up to date)
Nurture Health Business
- Setup payment
- Review Health Sherpa requirements after effective date
- Help facilitate open enrollment by ensuring health policies get placed (tracking new policies, call/email clients, verifying agent of record, etc.)
- Review commission payments
- Assisting with day-to-day client needs/questions
- Quality control (reviewing notes for completion and checking of correct stage, verifying new policies to be uploaded)
Case Service Manager
- Communicate with Carriers regarding client complaints
- Follow-up with clients regarding underwriting requirements
- Track life cases written progress
- Email the carriers case manager on clients underwriting requirements
- Order Exam if needed thru APPS or ExamOne
Onboarding New Clients
- Take clients through the company brochure
- Provide clients with an overview of the website
- Explain products and services
- Get referrals and cross sales
- Request for Google reviews
- Handle basic Social Media Marketing
- Answer phones
- Book appointments
- Add necessary info to Better Agency
- Refer them to the appropriate department
- Work closely with agents
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 3+ years of customer service experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience dealing directly with US clients
- Knowledge and background in the US insurance industry is a big plus
- Administrative-heavy experience preferred (emails, follow-ups, calendar management, etc.)
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written).
Must be able to efficiently and effectively communicate with our clients and sales agents.
Ability to compose emails with no grammatical errors.
Ability to actively listen to instructions and client concerns.
- Excellent problem solving skills
Ability to comprehend client concerns
Ability to probe to get to the root of the issue/concern
Ability to ask for assistance when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
Ability to create lasting relationships with our clients
Ability to nurture our existing relationships and develop new ones.
Ability to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Product knowledge
Ability to excel during all stages of training from onboarding to product training and continuous training
Ability to organize a workflow throughout the day to ensure efficiency when handling clients and communicating with agents
Ability to get through day-to-day tasks with care for our clients and our agents.