About the job Senior Backend Developer
Is server-side logic your superpower? Do you believe that the engine of a car should be photographed as much as the body? Then we'd love to hear from you. Desygner is looking for a scalable-minded backend developer.
As a Backend Developer at Desygner, you will be working closely with Desygners Directors and particularly the Chief Technology Officer & Front-End Lead to organize, manage and deliver technical solutions. You will play an active role in the development of our product and assist Desygner to reach its full potential.
- Maintaining and improving multiple APIs with 100s of queries by the minute
- Ensuring systems scalability and security
- Low-level APIs integration with external services such as social networks,
- notification platforms, and payment systems
- SEO and site mapping
- SysOps over Linux systems
We are looking for a candidate with a high attention to detail, extremely passionate about coding and with deep knowledge of high-traffic PHP backend projects. The perfect candidate would have experience on server MVC frameworks (especially Symfony), SQL (Doctrine), AWS (Dynamo, SQL, S3, CloudFront, etc), cache systems (PHP & Redis), TWIG template engine, high availability REST APIs, microservices and distributed servers.
- More than 3 years of software development experience
- Strong PHP (MVC, ORMs, Cache, services), SQL and networks knowledge
- Strong API server to client understanding
- Independent (level B2 or equivalent) in English
- Template engines, SEO, SysOps, CI, Linux
- AWS knowledge