About the job Project Coordinator
The role is responsible for:
- Manage the completion of client onboarding projects in line with relevant Project Initiation Documentation.
- When required, assist Uniti Group customers by providing an outstanding customer onboarding experience for all our products and services.
- Manage the completion of internal projects in line with relevant timelines and documentation.A
- Create, establish, and maintain all required project related documentation (Project initiation documentation, lesson logs, decision logs etc).
- Create and manage individual customer project timelines/ schedules and implementation plans.
- Organise and chair regular project meetings including taking notes and distributing actions and decisions from these meetings.
- Prepare reports for management providing high-level updates and insights on all orders under project management.
- Coordinate internal resources, where required, to deliver on project related tasks.
- Provide regular, relevant, clear, frequent, and proactive updates on projects to ensure all stakeholders are kept informed throughout the order and project lifecycle.
- Maintain up to date, clear and concise project notes.
- When required, manage and oversee the activation of Uniti Group customer orders, including orders not under project management.
- Create a positive experience and relationship in all client interactions, maintaining a professional and friendly manner whilst prioritising a positive customer and employee experience.
- Assist with fostering team culture and spirit to ensure Uniti Groups values are maintained.
- Assist other Operational teams with rollouts of large or complex projects.
The list of required tasks for the role may vary from time to time and will overlap strongly with the service delivery team based on the requirements of the Company. Any major variations need to be discussed and agreed upon by both you and your manager.
Personal Attributes required:
- Shows initiative and is resourceful in solving problems and achieving goals
- Team player able to work effectively as part of a team and shares knowledge and skills, and able to work collaboratively with a range of different stakeholders both internally and externally
- Innovative approach, seeks ways to improve on past experiences by providing creative solutions
- Takes initiative for ongoing personal development identifying and continually developing skills and talents
- Integrity performs with honesty, transparency, and trust
- Always presents professionally, reflecting a positive attitude and approach to their work.
- Demonstrates flexibility when the needs of the business changes and management directives change to ensure the best outcome is achieved to meet daily operational targets.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a senior position within a Customer Service Centre environment.
- Experience with Service Delivery, Number Porting or Service Assurance within the Telecommunications Industry.
- Proven professional communication to achieve positive customer outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience working with internal and external stakeholders from varying levels of an organisation.
Desired not required:
- Project Management Certifications (Prince2, CAPM, PMP etc).
- Experience with Service Delivery, Service Assurance, and billing concepts.
- Basic knowledge of VoIP.
- Experience with voice in the cloud or exposure to cloud related systems.
- Exposure to PBX systems.
Critical Knowledge & Skills required:
- Passion for providing and outstanding customer experience.
- Proven ability to communicate with non-technical end users, highly technical IT managers, outsourced customer IT support teams, carrier call centres.
- Proven ability to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have a curious mindset.