Job Openings Mid/Senior Manual Tester
About the job Mid/Senior Manual Tester
He/She will develop test cases, test plans, and manage and execute testing for applications developed in order to ensure that they meet the quality requirements of the business. He/She will also perform basic troubleshooting in the event of failure to log defects appropriately.
- Plan and coordinate applications functional testing of assigned projects based on direction from Quality Assurance Lead & Delivery manager
- Test systems, report on results, and track defects.
- Manage tests execution and result reporting in compliance of IT policies, procedures and guidelines
- Manage and maintain testing documents (test cases, testing plans and reports)
- Report results and defect in a timely manner to business and IT; and work closely with them to develop solutions
- Provide testing expertise, direction and assistance to all stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree of Information Technology, Computer Science or any courses relevant to the role.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT development, programming and testing.
- At least 3 projects worked on a testing team through the life-cycle of a project
- Demonstrated ability to write test cases, prepare test data and execute test (normal and exception testing)
- Good understanding of the SDLC around testing and all phases of testing (UT,ST,SIT,UAT and Non-functional tests).
- Demonstrated ability to gather and understand business requirements for IT