Job Openings Bookkeeper
About the job Bookkeeper
- This person needs to be both a team player and Independent
- Experience required in the application of general accounting principles. Good aptitude for mathematics, able to analyze, compare and interpret facts and figures and able to make sound judgments based on this knowledge
- HOA Property management. Recent experience with AppFolio Homeowners Association software (not rental management) is a big plus. Solid track record of HOA accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Good English skills. Ability to clearly communicate the results of your work, orally and in writing.
- Accuracy and the ability to handle responsibility with limited supervision.
- Excellent grasp of computer usage, adaptability to varied accounting software, working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and flexibility.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks; and meet established deadlines
- Duties include full accounting cycle activity, varied aspects of reviewing or entering of charges, accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconciling of bank accounts, creating necessary journal entries and producing monthly financial statements for assigned client entities.