About the job Client Care Specialist
As a fast growing and industry leading organization, Catalyst Mortgage activates a difference in lending through our core values of integrity and transparency. We operate in the best interest of our clients and employees, offering a dynamic environment that will ignite your passion and potential.
This position assists the Loan Originator and Loan Officer Assistant in the collection of documents or signatures required for a home mortgage loan application in compliance with federal, state regulations and laws. The Client Care lead manages the inbox and phone / SMS outreach; verifies information in appropriate information systems, tracks all client requests; cross references and updates client data in information systems, escalates and resolves customer issues, and reports to management on process adherence and completion.
Excellent sales and service orientation with strong organizational and communication skills is desired. This includes communication with clients, upholding commitment to quality service and representing Catalyst Mortgage in a positive and professional manner.
- Extensive customer service and/or sales experience
- Exceptional Written and spoken English
- Be able to follow complex instructions
- Fast learner and ability to work under pressure
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to manage deadlines and multiple moving parts
- Document preparation and management
- Intermediate Excel and calculations
- High Accuracy Data Entry
- Interpretation and analysis
- Voice/sms/email customer service