Job Openings Graphic Design Marketing Specialist
About the job Graphic Design Marketing Specialist
Our client is looking for someone who can:
- Focus on branding ideas, social content, graphic design and copy, digital advertising efforts, and promotional materials, etc.
- Conducting market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and industry developments.
- Working with dealerships and partners to develop and test campaigns, analyze key metrics, and identify opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from data analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations, as well as ROI value.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends, recommending new approaches and piloting test programs.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, partners/vendors, and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across search, social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience developing and implementing integrated media and marketing programs, including website development, SEM, SEO, social, email marketing, content marketing, video, and display ads.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, excellent time management and deadline driven.