About the job Outbound Customer Service Representative (PART TIME)
Our Client is seeking an International Outbound Customer Service Representative to focus on reaching out to customers, and gathering information from them. We are contacting customers who set up an account with our system, but did not make a transaction. The hope is to help the customer get over any hurdle they faced in the transaction process. In addition, when we move machines from one location to another, we will reach out to those machines customers and let them know where the next closest machine is.
Our Client is the largest multi-cryptocurrency ATM Networks in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum instantly at 15000+ locations made up of BTMs and BDCheckout locations. Our mission is to provide the most secure, convenient, and fastest cryptocurrency transaction. Our vision is to bring cryptocurrency market to the masses.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022 and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years.
- Reaching out to customers in a quick and efficient manner.
- Generating customer engagement and getting them to return to the machine.
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Collecting Data from previous outreach attempts
- Assisting the Customer Service Team with calls and tickets in periods of high volume.
- Working in a team environment, and in a solo capacity.
- 1-3 Years of sales experience
- 1-3 years of call service experience
- Pleasant attitude when reaching out to customers.
- Stable internet connection
- Knowledge of Zendesk Platform (Preferred)
- This is a part time role requiring 25 - 30 hours a week.
- Salary range / budget: 4 to 5 USD per hour
- Working Schedule: Night shift
- PERMANENT WORK FROM HOME