About the job Content Uploader
Our client is Australia's only end-to-end education organisation that both creates and digitally accredits learning experiences. Since 2016 they developed innovative course content for training organisations. Australia's first digital credentialing agency, our client now offers digital badging and certification solutions for learners, trainers, and employers across the public and private sectors.
Our client is looking for a dedicated Content Uploader that maintains good relationships with the team and co-workers to be effective in carrying out the work description of the position.
- Responsible for uploading learning and assessment content onto the various Learning Management Systems we have (canvas, Cloud Assess and aXcelerate).
· Additionally, you may be asked to make changes to existing material to further enhance the content.
· This involves: Uploading assessment questions, creating images (tiles and banners), building rubrics in platforms, linking urls and occasionally delving into basic code. Uploading files to website backend and linking those URLs within another system.
- There will be a lot of communication within the team, and we encourage open and honest communication.
- Create custom reports & basic Website development
- Attend to adhoc, urgent content uploads for emergencies after work hours
- 2+ years of experience relevant to the role
- Proficient in graphic design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign etc) and video editing software (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, etc)
- Dependable, experienced with a growth mindset that likes to have fun
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to learn new things on-the-go, develop an organised system to handle a fast-paced work environment
- A team player who has a good understanding of public communications
- Experience working with LMSs (desirable, not essential)