About the job Customer Service Representative
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative for a role in their expanding team. Were on the hunt for someone who lives and breathes customer service someone that's obsessed with creating incredible experiences for our customers!
You will receive a mixture of phone calls and emails. From customers asking to modify or update an order to requesting assistance with a faulty product, you'll be trained in everything!
As a leading eCommerce retailer in Australia, you'll be expected to deliver exceptional customer service, while assisting with complaints or basic technical support questions and you'll be supported by a team in Manila, and a larger team located in Australia. And the best part? This role is entirely working from home! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, wed love to hear from you.
- Responding to customer enquiries via Zendesk, and following up on issues promptly to ensure customer enquiries are resolved efficiently.
- Communicating with various teams onshore via Slack, ensuring any unresolved issues are followed up on and escalated accordingly to the correct team
- Receiving phone calls from customers and following the relevant processes
- Perform basic troubleshooting and support.
- Escalate concerns appropriately and set customer expectations.
· Minimum of a High School diploma with 1-2 years of BPO experience in a customer service role.
· Technical support experience in a BPO setting is a big plus.
· Must be tech-savvy and up to date with current technologies.
· Ability to communicate to a high level in the English language. A neutral accent is highly preferred.
Experience dealing with eCommerce Clients in Australia is highly desirable