Job Openings Senior Accountant
About the job Senior Accountant
- Really need someone high level that can manage the below, setup/improve systems and practices in accounting best practices.
- CPA Qualifications
- Advanced in Xero
- Advanced Skills in Excel
- Understanding of Payroll - leave - Sick leave
- Experience in transacting in Foreign Currencies (IE: USD)
- Financial Reporting Experience
- Cost Management and budgeting
- Financial Planning
- Cash flow management
- Stock forecasting and Stock Management
- Monthly Debtor/Account reports
- Processing Banking Payments
- Processing International Payments
- Hedging of foreign currency and managing hedges
- Customer Accounts - enquiries around invoices, returns, credits and payments.
- Managing of payments to overseas suppliers, both in Xero and Unleashed
- Updating company Insurances with insurance brokers
- Analysing company's income, operating costs and other expenditure and providing reporting and feedback
- Introducing and maintaining the company's financial and accounting systems
- Accounting Degree (Australian Preferred Degree)
- CPA certified (Australian Preferred)
- Degrees in Finance and business - nice to have
- Advanced skills in Excel
Competencies /Personality Traits
- Strong leadership skills, self-motivated, team player, strong communication skills, Proactive, problem solver, analytic thinker.
- Senior company accountant roles that have managed a companies accounting and finances.