About the job Shopify Developer
Our customer is a dynamic, high growth UK-based SaaS company that provides total customer engagement and loyalty services to many of the worlds leading property developers, shopping centres and retailers. Our customer powers well over £1 billion of sales annually for its clients, with more than 20 million consumers shopping at 1,800 brands in 24 countries worldwide, and has offices in Europe, the US and the Middle East.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys providing the best possible service to internal customers in a fast paced and ever-changing SaaS environment.
In this varied role, you'll be involved in all aspects of systems administration from investigation and diagnosis right through to resolution as well as maintain and extend our internal automation, manage internal systems and support users as needed.
- You will help to manage and operate all systems and services required for the Customers platform to operate seamlessly and in a performant way.
- You will identify and resolve problems, looking into creating templates to reduce repetition
- You will work with and suggest new technologies and toolsets that can be used to create elegant solutions and are happy sharing these.
- You will be responsible for finding the right balance of speed and accuracy when prioritising and take responsibility for seeing things through to a high standard.
- You will keep in mind the long term success of our operation, ensuring all features produced are suitably scalable
- You will communicate effectively with teams across the company, providing technical solutions, highlighting risks, and estimating work to circumvent challenges
- 1 year of commercial experience with creating Shopify Apps
- Experience providing technical support in an SME, scale-up or software business monitoring performance and troubleshooting issues as required
- Experience maintaining, managing and upgrading software
- Experience with integrating Shopify into different systems (including APIs)
- 2 years of commercial experience with any of the programming languages supported by Shopify Apps, such as Node.js, PHP or Ruby
This is a unique opportunity to join a VC-funded high growth SaaS business where we all share a passion to work together to build a great product and a great company. We are proud of our company culture and invest a great deal into making sure that we promote Diversity in the workplace. Together we come from over 20 nationalities and as a tech business, we are very proud of the 50/50 gender split.