Job Openings Graphic Designer (AU Account)
About the job Graphic Designer (AU Account)
Primary purpose of this role is to develop and create engaging graphic, written and video content as well as providing artwork for print collateral, instore point of sale material and e- retailers websites, company website, linked in, media agencies and visual merchandising while ensuring that all work meets the brand guidelines and company objectives and required deadlines.
The main duties of the Graphic Designer include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with the CRM and Digital team members to coordinate and deliver images, banners, category tiles for each e-retail website across three categories: Fragrance,
Makeup and Skincare
- Ensure all design works adhere to the relevant brand guidelines.
- Design advertising, marketing, visual merchandising materials, and in-store collateral (when required) across all brands.
- Create print and online ads for publications/platforms, media agencies according to specs provided.
- Edit and optimise print, digital, video and audio pieces.
- Maintain graphic files, including logos, photos and art in the company SharePoint folder provided.
- Design company banners, e-signatures for company sites such as owned website, linked in and e-signatures
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Respond quickly to comments, inquiries, and requests, as appropriate, working closely with the CRM and Digital team and Head of Digital and Communications
- Ensure any changes to deadlines are communicated as earliest as possible.
- Maintain a logical and neat folder where images are saved.
- Save all images on the nominated SharePoint folder.
- Communicate when jobs are completed for each stakeholder
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Responsible for tracking and reporting the following KPIs:
- Delivery of quality design work within given timeframes
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional management to ensure business needs are met in a timely manner.
- Intermediate MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- 3 Years of graphic design experience
- Demonstrated advances skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Canvas
- Knowledgeable on WordPress, Shopify
- Demonstrated digital design skills
Personal Attributes and Characteristics
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Responsible & Accountable
- Strong work ethic
- Good time management skills (multi-tasking, prioritising) with a reactive approach