About the job Chief Executive Officer, Asset Management
The client is an independent asset management company with a CMS License and is regulated by MAS.
You will provide overall strategic direction and leadership to the business and oversee returns of investments to regional clients, in addition to developing the brand amongst the investment community.
- Provide stewardship to various business functions to ensure alignment of corporate growth and management of the business growth
- Represent Company as the specialist in the industry, establishing trust and credibility amongst the investment community
- Perform and undertake duties and powers assigned by the Board of Directors
- Perform functions and duties based on the organisation structure of the Company and to provide leadership and guidance to all employees
What it takes
- You should holds a Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a recognised university or equivalent, with a minimum of 10 years of direct experience in capital markets, comprising at least 3 years in a senior management position or leadership capacity
- You should hold a Capital Market and Services Representative License (CMSRL) for fund management and possess an excellent track record in established asset management businesses.
- You must be knowledge about Regulatory and Compliance in AML/CFT requirements as well as Risk Based Capital Adequacy Requirements Framework.
- You should have good knowledge of VCC requirements AML/CFT
- It is important that you have good experience in investments and Execution of Customers Orders and have knowledge / experience in Funds, Fund of Funds, and traditional investments and risk management.