Job Openings Portfolio Manager
About the job Portfolio Manager
Our client is a Multi family office with a clientele that spans across Asia. They are seeking to bring onboard a Portfolio Manager who oversees portfolio management and trading activities across various instruments.
- Evaluating risks & opportunities of investment portfolios, including monitoring holdings to help identify buy/sell opportunities based on fundamentals and comparisons.
- Monitoring existing portfolios to analyse performance and take charge of reporting.
- Partnering with external counterparties, financial institutions and service providers to resolve operational issues.
- Supporting compliance with regulatory requirements.
- You should hold relevant qualifications with at least 8 years of experience in capital markets.
- You need to be comfortable in a start-up environment with a lean structure.
- As the clientele is largely from North Asia. it is critical that you are bilingual in Mandarin as well.