About the job Corporate Finance Manager
The client is a European financial advisory firm specialising in providing comprehensive corporate finance solutions to businesses across various industries. Our team of experienced professionals offers strategic advice and transaction execution expertise to help clients navigate complex financial challenges. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Corporate Finance Manager to join our team and contribute to our continued success.
As a Corporate Finance Manager, you will play a crucial role in providing strategic financial advisory services to our clients, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and fundraising. You will be responsible for managing and executing a range of financial transactions, guiding clients through the entire deal lifecycle, and delivering exceptional service. Your expertise in corporate finance and strong analytical skills will enable you to assess potential investment opportunities, identify risks, and develop tailored financial solutions for our clients.
- Lead and manage the execution of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and other corporate finance transactions, ensuring successful deal completion within defined timelines.
- Conduct thorough financial analysis, due diligence, and valuation assessments to evaluate potential investment opportunities and provide strategic recommendations to clients.
- Prepare and present detailed financial models, investment memorandums, pitch books, and other transaction-related documentation to support client engagements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, identifying their financial needs and providing customised solutions to meet their specific objectives.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including legal, tax, and accounting professionals, to ensure seamless execution of transactions and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Stay updated with industry trends, market conditions, and relevant regulatory changes to provide insightful advice and recommendations to clients.
- Support business development initiatives by identifying new opportunities, participating in client meetings, and contributing to proposal development.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members, fostering their professional growth and development.
What it takes:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field. MBA or CFA qualification is highly desirable.
- Proven work experience of 5-8 years in corporate finance, investment banking, or a related field, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and fundraising.
- Strong knowledge of financial modeling, valuation techniques, and due diligence processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to evaluate complex financial data and identify key insights.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles, financial statements, and corporate finance concepts.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing and executing complex financial transactions.
- Proficient in using financial analysis tools and software, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, and financial databases.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex financial concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a strong commitment to delivering high-quality work and exceeding client expectations.
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of professionals is a plus.
If you are a results-oriented professional with a deep understanding of corporate finance and a passion for providing strategic financial advice, we invite you to apply now and become an integral part of a mission to drive growth and success for clients through innovative financial solutions.